Thursday, September 9, 2010

Introducing Beamer

School started this week and I was quite disappointed to learn yesterday wasn’t Thursday (I thought it was for most of the day yesterday, to be honest).  I didn’t have a funny from M to share yesterday like I'd hoped, so, instead I want to introduce M’s BEST friend – he really is! Say Hello to Beamer (we can't afford the car, so we have the dog) – he is a great family dog, he listens to M better than he listens to us and he is seriously upset when he isn’t with her playing or watching her. He lives for M- well, that and belly rubs. The few times we’ve left her alone at home, we’ve looked at the dog and made sure he ‘knew’ he needed to watch M, and he did. We got him from the pound about 15 months ago. He was in foster care with his siblings until they were all ready to be adopted. He is the best dog ever (and he puts up with our cats pretty well, which is a plus).

No comments:

Post a Comment